Moiseenko Bogdan I.
• Higher legal (Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, year of graduation: 2005, with honors, specialty: legal regulation of the economy);
• Higher economic (Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, year of graduation: 2009, specializing in banking).
Certificate of right to advocacy: № 374 from 08.06.2012 year.
Areas of practice:
– Banking Law;
– commercial law;
– civil law;
– Family law.
Provision of services:
– Legal support to resolve disputes with banks, negotiating, drafting letters, statements, proposals;
– Legal analysis of credit obligations, agreements to enforce the obligations (contracts of guarantee, collateral (including real estate);
– Appeal against unlawful actions of banks, collection agencies;
– Reducing the penalty for failure to perform obligations (fines, penalties);
– Recognition agreements guarantee terminated, the recognition of credit agreements, contracts of pledge / mortgage invalid;
– Disputes with the state executive service;
– Preparation of procedural documents (claims, petitions), representation in courts (commercial, civil, administrative) all instances;
– Legal aid debt recovery;
– Conducting a legal analysis of commercial contracts;
– Oral and written advice on civil, commercial, administrative, labor;
– Other types of legal assistance.