Certificate of right to advocacy № 3696 from 23.04.2009 g., issued by the Kyiv City Qualification and Disciplinary Commission of the Bar.
In 2004 she graduated from the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, having acquired the qualification of a lawyer.
He has experience of legal work in non-governmental organizations as well as in law enforcement, including as an investigator investigation department of economic crimes investigation department Solomyansky RU GU MVD Ukraine in. Kiev.
Since 2009 he has been a lawyer, while specializing mainly in criminal and civil law process.
Provides the following legal services:
– The protection of rights and legal interests of the suspect, accused defendant convicted under at all stages of criminal proceedings;
– Representation of the victim, civil plaintiff, civil defendant in a criminal case;
– The protection of rights and legal interests of a witness in a criminal case;
– Legal assistance in solving civil disputes (property / intangible) – debt recovery, compensation for material and moral damages, recognition of the void, the recognition of the contract concluded, breach of contract, the division of joint ownership, partial ownership separation in kind, establish procedures for the use of property etc.
– Family disputes and their settlement – divorce, division of joint marital property, alimony, deprivation of parental rights, the definition of residence of the child, annulment, paternity recognition, removing obstacles in communication with the child and so on;
– Drafting legal documents (claims and other statements, appeals, and other complaints, claims, petitions, etc.);
– Legal advice.